The Montara Water and Sanitary District (MWSD) Board meeting took place yesterday–and we bring you the video today! Open government is good for us.
If you want to videotape one of the un-videotaped government meetings click on the Contact menu, above, and drop me a note.
Thanks to Scott Boyd and the rest of the MWSD Board for shooting this video and making it available to the public. It is not copyrighted.
Full agenda on the web.
November 1, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER
Recognition of Public Officials Attending Alta Vista Well Commissioning.
ORAL COMMENTS (Items other than those on the agenda)
1. Approve Minutes for Meeting of October 4 and 18, 2007.
2. Approve Financial Statements for October 2007.
* Presentation from Paul about how the financial process works, in some detail, to help understand the snapshot that the monthly financial statements offer
3. Approve Warrants for November 1, 2007.
4. Flow Report for September 2007.
5. Monthly Review of Current Investment Portfolio.
6. Sewer Connection Permits Applications Received.
7. Monthly Water Production Report.
8. CASA Attorneys’ Committee Meeting of August 17, 2007
1. Review and Possible Action Concerning Approval of Interim Financing for Water System Improvements.
2. Review and Possible Action Concerning the Integrated Regional Water Management Plan.
3. Review and Possible Action Concerning Adoption of the Personnel Rules.
1. Review and Possible Action Concerning ACWA 2008 Vision Plan Renewal.
2. Review and Possible Action Concerning Annual Connection Charge Report.
3. Review and Possible Action Concerning Emergency Notification of District Residents.
1. Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside Meetings (Harvey)
2. MidCoast Community Council Meeting (Slater-Carter)
3. ACWA Board of Directors Report (Ptacek)
* Discussion of state water situation
4. CSDA Report (Slater-Carter)
5. Integrated Regional Water Management Plan (Ptacek)
6. Attorney’s Report (Schricker)
7. Directors’ Reports
8. District Manager’s Report (Irving)