On Thursday the Montara Water and Sanitary District (MWSD) held their bi-weekly meeting. A technical error during the meeting caused the first hour and a half of the meeting’s video to be lost–but we have the rest.
We’re still in the experimental stage–it is harder than it looks!
The agenda can be viewed here and below.
Thanks to Scott Boyd and the Board of the MWSD for making this tape available. It is not copyrighted.
1. Review and Possible Action Concerning Status of Wet Weather Management Project.
Recording began at 9PM
2. Review and Possible Action Concerning Local Coastal Program Update. Approved letters to Board of Supervisors and Coastal Commission.
9:25 3. Review and Possible Action Concerning Upcoming ACWA Officers Election.
9:25 1. Review and Possible Action Concerning Approval of 2007 Sewer Improvement Project. Approved 5-0.
10:06 2. Review and Possible Action Concerning Authorization to Prepare Application for Groundwater Assistance Grant. Approved 5-0.
10:13 3. Review and Possible Action Concerning Authorization to Drill New Test Well on District Property. Approved 5-0.
1. Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside Meetings (Harvey)
2. MidCoast Community Council Meeting (Slater-Carter)
3. ACWA Board of Directors Report (Ptacek)
4. CSDA Report (Slater-Carter)
5. Integrated Regional Water Management Plan (Ptacek)
6. Attorney’s Report (Schricker)
7. Directors’ Reports
8. District Manager’s Report (Irving)
10:51 Recess to closed session
Video by MWSD.