District Board of Directors
8888 Cabrillo Highway
Montara, California 94037
March 20, 2008 at 7:30 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER
ORAL COMMENTS (Items other than those on the agenda)
1. Review and Possible Action Concerning Status of Local Coastal Program (LCP) Update.
2. Review and Possible Action Concerning Additional Requirements for Sewer Connections and Future Water Service.
3. Review and Possible Action Concerning Renewal of Sprint Cellular Lease.
4. Review and Possible Action Concerning Approval of the FY 2007 Annual Audit.
1. Review and Possible Action Concerning Review of Draft LAFCO Municipal Service Review.
2. Review and Possible Action Concerning Filing Notice of Completion for Kanoff and Niagara Pump Station Improvement Project.
3. Review and Possible Action Concerning Resumption of Wet Weather Flow Project and Possible Joint Project with Granada Sanitary District.
4. Review and Possible Action Concerning State Water Board Policy on Recycled Water and Compliance Schedules.
5. Review and Possible Action Concerning Opposition to June Ballot Proposition 98 on Eminent Domain.
6. Review and Possible Action Concerning Agreement for Interim Management Services.
1. Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside Meetings (Harvey)
2. MidCoast Community Council Meeting (Slater-Carter)
3. ACWA Board of Directors Report (Ptacek)
4. CSDA Report (Slater-Carter)
5. Integrated Regional Water Management Plan (Ptacek)
6. Attorney’s Report (Schricker)
7. Directors’ Reports
8. General Manager’s Report (Heldmaier)
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL–EXISTING LITIGATION
(Government Code §54956.9(a))
Names of cases:
(i) Montara Water and Sanitary District v. Dow Chemical Company, et al., San Bernardino Cnty. Super. Crt. Judicial Council Coordinated Proceeding No. 4435
(ii) Montara Water and Sanitary District v. County of San Mateo, U.S. District Court No. 07-3176JF
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL—ANTICIPATED LITIGATION
Significant exposure to litigation (Gov’t. Code §54956.9(b))
Number of cases: 2
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT (Gov. C. §54957)
Title: District Manager
Next Resolution: No. 1415; Next Ordinance: No. 155.
Video provided by Scott Boyd and the Board of the Montara Water and Sanitary District. Scott has kindly chosen to place this video in the public domain–it is not copyrighted.