NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
District Board of Directors
8888 Cabrillo Highway
Montara, California 94037
April 3, 2008 at 7:30 p.m.
(Closed Session begins at 5:30 p.m.)
CALL TO ORDER
ORAL COMMENTS (Items other than those on the agenda)
1. Approve Minutes for Meeting of March 6 and 20, 2008.
2. Approve Financial Statements for March 2008.
3. Approve Warrants for April 3, 2008.
4. Flow Report for February 2008.
5. Monthly Review of Current Investment Portfolio.
6. Sewer Connection Permits Applications Received.
7. Monthly Water Production Report.
8. Rain Report
1. Review and Possible Action Concerning Additional Requirements for Sewer Connections and Future Water Service.
2. Review and Possible Action Concerning Approval of the FY 2007 Annual Audit.
3. Review and Possible Action Concerning Review of Draft LAFCO Municipal Service Review.
1. Review and Possible Action Concerning Excess ERAF Distribution.
2. Review and Possible Action Concerning Alta Vista Rain Gage Upgrade to Real Time Access via Internet.
1. Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside Meetings (Harvey)
2. MidCoast Community Council Meeting (Slater-Carter)
3. ACWA Board of Directors Report (Ptacek)
4. CSDA Report (Slater-Carter)
5. Integrated Regional Water Management Plan (Ptacek)
6. Attorney’s Report (Schricker)
7. Directors’ Reports
8. General Manager’s Report (Heldmaier)
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL–EXISTING LITIGATION
(Government Code §54956.9(a))
Names of cases:
(i) Montara Water and Sanitary District v. Dow Chemical Company, et al., San Bernardino Cnty. Super. Crt.
Judicial Council Coordinated Proceeding No. 4435
(ii) Montara Water and Sanitary District v. County of San Mateo, U.S. District Court No. 07-3176JF
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL–ANTICIPATED LITIGATION
Significant exposure to litigation (Gov’t. Code §54956.9(b))
Number of cases: 1
Next Resolution: No. 1415; Next Ordinance: No. 155.
PARTICIPATION BY TELECONFERENCE
The following Director will participate by teleconference in all or a portion of the meeting of the Board, including Closed Session, from the following locations:
Director Bob Ptacek – 3426 S 58th Court, Cicero, Ill 60608.
Video provided by Scott Boyd and the Board of the Montara Water and Sanitary District. Scott has kindly chosen to place this video in the public domain–it is not copyrighted.